This workshop is postponed. The new event date will be published as soon as possible.
Online Survey Methodology
The Marketing Department is organising a 2-day (1 afternoon & 1 morning) workshop on Online Survey Methodology, where five leading international scholars will present their recent work:
- Bert Weijters (Department of Personnel Management, Work and Organizational Psychology, Ghent University)
- Jan Karem Höhne (Collaborative Research Center 884 Political Economy of Reforms, University of Mannheim; Research and Expertise Centre for Survey Methodology (RECSM), Pompeu Fabra University)
- Gabriele Paolacci (Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University)
- Alena Kostyk (Adam Smith Business School, University of Glasgow)
- Hannes Rosenbusch (Department of Social Psychology, Tilburg University)
The workshop is mainly aimed at young researchers (PhD students, post-doctoral researchers) and its key objective is to provide an informal platform for presenting and discussing novel research methods and analytical techniques within the field of (online) survey methodology.
Participation in the workshop is free and includes lunch and coffee on both days and a networking reception.
Would you like to participate? Please register by sending an email to Yana Avramova (email@example.com) also indicating whether you will be attending the reception. Places are limited, so registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.