North Programmes, organised in Flemish higher education institutions, focus on
- the development issue and aim to increase the capacity for development cooperation in the Flemish scientific community
- to preserve and increase support for this in Flanders in general.
These programmes and projects relate to education, research and awareness raising.
- Research platforms (ACROPOLIS)
- Global Minds Programme (GM)
- International Training Programmes (ITP)
- International Course Programmes (ICP)
As part of its work in these programmes, VLIR-UOS regularly launches calls for project proposals. For a detailed description of these projects and a list of our partner countries, please refer to the VLIR-UOS website.