In the UAntwerp webshop you will find a diverse range of original and sustainable merchandise: socks, a starter pack, ballpoint pens, USB sticks, teddy bears, etc. You can buy items for yourself or to give as a souvenir to (international) visitors, exchange students, emeriti or friends. Even the littlest ones are welcome in our webshop.
Universitas Reprographics Service
- Prinsesstraat 16, 2000 Antwerp
- T +32 3 233 23 73
- email@example.com https://www.cursusdienst.be/ (info in Dutch)
Universitas Campus Shop Groenenborger
- Building U.027, Groenenborgerlaan 171, 2020 Antwerp
- T +32 3 360 80 89
- firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.cursusdienst.be/ (info in Dutch)
- Steenplein 1, 2000 Antwerp
- Open: every day from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (closed on 25 December and 1 January)
Open on 24 and 31 December until 4 p.m.
- Prinsstraat 21, 2000 Antwerp,
- T +32 3 226 64 02
- Open: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- UAntwerp staff can purchase items from the Gift Shop range via internal payment.
- Read more on Pintra (staff environment)
When looking for a supplier, the emphasis was on sustainability and corporate responsibility. Our current partner is committed to these values. All producers that our supplier works with signed a treaty on providing good working conditions, the company cooperates with employment projects and they work with local producers as much as possible.
The range of items includes:
- a corporate line, strictly in line with the house style and characterised by a predominantly white colour, which includes ballpoint pens, markers, key rings and rulers.
- a community line, which is a bit more playful and puts emphasis on the red of the UAntwerp logo, and includes teddy bears, baby rompers and red hoodies.
Our range is constantly evolving and therefore remains surprisingly diverse.
Alexander Van den Eynden and An Devaux of Marketing and Communications Department:
‘The combination of sustainability and a healthy dose of creativity creates an attractive range of items that is accessible to all.’
For large volumes, special requests or customised products, you can always contact the UAntwerp Marketing and Communications Department directly.