All students can turn to the Study Advice and Student Counselling Service for information, advice, guidance and coaching.
What does the Study Advice and Student Counselling Service actually offer?
- advice about studying at the University of Antwerp;
- guidance for prospective students who don’t have secondary education qualifications (Non-Standard Admissions Procedure);
- advice about selecting courses and/or reorientation;
- coaching in study skills, study planning and avoidance behaviour;
- psychological counselling and psychotherapy;
- guidance for disabled students;
- guidance for elite athletes and artists;
- advice about graduation.
Student Information Point (STIP)
The STIP is the general point of contact for the Study Advice and Student Counselling Service. Get in touch if you have any questions about the topics above.
Make an appointment.