11 to 22 March 2019 - University of Antwerp
In the air transport chain, airports are crucial transfer points for passengers as well as cargo. The course will provide participants with insights into the key issues of airport management. Amongst others, different elements influencing the demand, supply, equilibrium and competitiveness of airports will be discussed. Furthermore, the role of different actors in the airport management process will be addressed.
The course Airport Management includes a number of guest lectures from experienced industry professionals as well as well-known professors in the field of airport management. Furthermore, participants will have the opportunity to deepen their practical knowledge in a number of excursions organized during the course.
Guest speakers 2019:
- Anne Graham (Westminster University)
- Marcel Buelens (Egis, Antwerp Airport, Ostend Airport)
- Wouter Dewulf (University of Antwerp)
- Björn Hassert and Jeroen Govers (Brussels Airport)
- Eddy Van de Voorde (University of Antwerp)
- Nigel Halpern (Kristiania University College)
- Bruno Desart (Eurocontrol)
- Thomas Van Asch (University of Antwerp)
- Carlijn van der Wild (Rotterdam Airport)
- Antwerp Airport
- Brussels Airport
- ACI Europe (tbc)