The Student Council defends students' interests and gives advice on all student-related matters. The Board of Governors confers with the Student Council on education and examination arrangements, tuition fees, student counselling initiatives, international student mobility rules, the organisation of the academic year, and so on.
The Student Council is made up of
- one student from every faculty, elected by and from among the students
- five additional students, elected by and from among the students
- the three students who sit on the Board of Governors
- the seven elected student representatives from the Education Board
- one student representative co-opted from the Social Council.