The course evaluation forms testify to the satisfaction of our course participants:
- Je pense que c'est le meilleur cours de langue. J'ai essayé de le faire ailleurs mais je trouve qu'il n'y a pas de cours comme chez Linguapolis.
(Sylvia on the intensive French Trimester Course, level 3)
- This was the best language course I have ever had! The teachter was very friendly and efficient. Many exercises, everyone always had to speak. Fun!
(François on the intensive Dutch Trimester Course, level 5)
- Last spring, a large group of our reception desk staff took a French course. Their response to the four half-day sessions was generally positive to very positive, in respect of both the topics covered and the approach taken by the trainer. I recommend this programme without reservation.
(Flemish Parliament, French at the Reception Desk)
- The course was interesting and also very lively, so lots of fun!
(Monika on the Dutch Immersion Course, Level 2)
- Progress also confirmed by third parties, so objective achieved.
(Rhenus Logistics, training for the Logistical and Maritime Sector)
- I would recommend this course to anyone, because I learnt a lot in a very short period of time.
(Bruno on the Intensive Spanish Semester Course, Level 2)
- Course was well-aligned with the context and met the personal expectations of the participants.
(Flemish Administration, Conducting Meetings)
- The course definitely met my expectations; especially the teacher was perfect, friendly, helpful, but also professional.
(Peter on the Intensive Dutch Trimester Course, Level 3)
- The sections on the Internet were particularly good and interesting. Also excellent: learning to work with Dokeos.
(Province of Antwerp, Digital Literacy)
- Highly interactive and motivating, strong theoretical foundations.
(Tanja on the Intensive French Trimester Course, Level 3)
- Plenty of self-study; ideal for individuals on a busy work schedule.
(Kathleen on the Intensive English Semester Course, Level 4)
- Useful practical tips; exercises well-adapted to the subject matter.
(Flemish Administration, Learning to Learn)
- I learned a lot in this class. We constantly practiced our writing, speaking and listening skills. We had to work very hard but it was worth it.
(Juan on the Intensive Dutch Trimester Course, Level 1)
- I’m very glad I studied at Linguapolis and I will be happy to proceed to the third level. Thank you!
(Anna on the Intensive Dutch Trimester Course, Level 2)
- Maximum effect in minimum time.
(Koen on the Intensive Arabic Semester Course, Level 1)
- I learnt a lot in this intensive course. The teacher is always enthusiastic and encourages every student.
(Li on the Intensive Dutch Trimester Course, Level 4)
- You quickly learn the basic rules of the language.
(François on the Intensive Swedish Semester Course, Level 1)
- High level, quick progress, plenty of interaction during classes so that the step towards speaking becomes much smaller.
(Martine on the Italian Conversation Course)
- You can learn a great deal in no time at all.
(Christiane on the Intensive German Semester Course, Level 2)
- The course was very useful and interesting. I liked it very much and would recommend it to others.
(Amy on the Dutch Immersion Course, Level 1)