The R&D department of Linguapolis focuses on the most diverse topics in the field of language education, stretching out to related areas such as language acquisition, communication, education science, psychometrics, systems development and speech recognition.
Concrete topics include:
- Design of language learning environments
- Computer-assisted language education
- Language testing
- Design of language courses
- B, e & mLearning
- Analysis of language training programmes
- Pronunciation training
- Vocabulary acquisition
- Communicative skills
- Activating approaches to language teaching
- Self, peer and co-evaluation
- Intelligent tutoring
- Conversation simulation
Linguapolis is a member of CercleS, EuroCall and Calico.