The Faculty of Law at the University of Antwerp literally and figuratively stands RIGHT into society and cares today about tomorrow with various initiatives in pioneering education, research and service. The 'RIGHT in Society' donation project is therefore initially committed to mobility scholarships for law students. These scholarships give them an unique opportunity to gain a study abroad experience. This way, students further develop their talents and knowledge.
You too can help give law students the international push they need by making a donation. That way, together, we care about tomorrow's society! Some examples where you can make a difference are listed below. A non-binding contribution can also be made according to your own budget. From 40 euros or more, you will in any case receive a tax certificate for your contribution.
Help make a difference and support a ...
- Diploma student
- With €22.500 you support a student with the full scholarship during the two-year LLM at the faculty - mobility grant 1
- With €7.000 you support a student for the registration fee of the two-year LLM - mobility grant 2
- Exchange student
- With €5.000 you support an outgoing exchange student from the faculty to study at a non-European university for one semester - mobility grant 3
- With €3.750 you support an incoming exchange student to study at the faculty for one semester - mobility grant 4
Support this fund
Would you like to get involved by supporting the project ‘LAW in society’? You can contribute by wiring a donation to the University of Antwerp.
There are two ways to donate:
- By bank transfer to bank account number BE42 7310 4624 7854 in the name of 'Universiteit Antwerpen'. Be sure to mention 'fiscaal attest' (tax certificate) and your preferred destination, in this case: ‘LAW in society, in the communication field.
- By online payment, where you can indicate your preferred destination straight away.
Did you know that donations of 40 euros or more are 45 % tax deductible? This is an extra incentive to provide maximum support!
In order to allocate your donation correctly, we recommend you to also send us the donation form where you indicate your preference for the destination of the amount again.
Send the filled in form:
- digitally: email it to firstname.lastname@example.org ( a scan or photo are sufficient)
- by post: Universiteitsfonds Antwerpen - Middelheimlaan 1 M.A.223 - 2020 Antwerpen