Entrepreneurship with impact, what does it mean? How do you get started and more importantly, how can you as an entrepreneur grasp social challenges?
From employment and climate to sustainability. We will discuss various themes with some young entrepreneurs from Congo and Belgium. We do this in collaboration with Congo Youth Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Cartel Byamungu (Founder & CEO Congo Youth Entrepreneurshop Forum)
- Prof. Sara Geenen, president of USOS and lecturer at the Institute of Development Policy (IOB)
- Luka Šeparović (Co-founder Velusta & entrepreneur)
- Youssef Kobo (Founder & Director ASATT)
- Moenia Ladhib ( Founder Ecossentials & entrepreneur)
Online interventions from DR Congo:
- Mr. Singoma Amisi Mwanza (Managing Director of the Shenimed Group, Chairman of The Congolese Water and Electricity Distribution Company (SOCODEE) and President of the Federation of Congolese Companies in North-Kivu)
- Mr. John Nsana Kanyoni (Managing Director of Tembo Power, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Metachem, Director of TRET Power and Vice-chairman of the chamber of mines/DRC)
- S.E Patrick Muyaya (Government spokesperson and Minister of Media)
- Professor George Njenga (Dean of Strathmore Business School (Strathmore University), Nairobi/Kenya)
- Sephora Bamikina Loko (Co-Founder of Congo Youth Entrepreneurship Forum)
Be our guest on October 8 at the City Campus of UAntwerpen (room C.103 - Prinsstraat 13). The event starts at 7 pm and ends at 9 pm. Doors open at 6.30 pm.
The event will be in English. You can choose between physical or online participation. Those who participate online will receive a ZOOM-link one day before the event.