22-24 March 2019 in Antwerp
The Masterclass for Sustainable Development is an exciting weekend full of:
- Interesting speakers on sustainable fashion, just transition, sustainable living and vegan cooking
- Inspiration to make your own project or personal lifestyle more sustainable
- Training on skills such as cooking, presenting or debating
- Networking opportunities with young people from different fields of study and backgrounds – all interested in sustainability
- Delicious food, catered by Wowfood - insipiring you to cook vegan with leftovers.
For young change makers who want to learn, improve and take action (18-35 years old). We aim for a mix of people from various (study, social and cultural) backgrounds to enrich the learning process and insights about the challenges our present society faces.
Where, when and how much does it cost?
Antwerp, Scoutshuis, Wilrijkstraat 24 - from Friday 22/3/2018 7 pm to Sunday 24/3/2018 3 pm.
35 € for students, 50 € for non-students. This includes food and accommodation. If you can't afford this cost, you can send a motivated message to firstname.lastname@example.org. The organization will consider your request.
The masteclass mixes plenary sessions with track sessions. English will be used for the plenary programme and all tracks except for "just transition".
The Citizen Spring days are all about the new economy. During the first 4 days of Spring, citizen initiatives will open their doors to other citizens. They present what they do, how they got started and how you can contribute and join the movement!
The masterclass will also open the doors. As an external person you can hop in, and take a look at what we do.
More info: citizenspring.be