23-25 March 2018 in Antwerp
The Masterclass for Sustainable Development is an exciting weekend full of:
- Insights & learning about sustainable development
- Interesting speakers about amongst others circular economy and the cocoa value chain
- Invitation to take part in the Food Waste Challenge
- Inspiration to make your own business, project or personal lifestyle more sustainable
- Training on skills such as pitching and business start-up
- Networking opportunities with young people from different fields of study and backgrounds – all interested in sustainability
- Delicious food, catered by WOW food - insipiring you to cook vegan with food wastes.
For young sustainability trailblazers who want to learn, improve and take action (18-35 years old). We aim for a mix of people from various (study, social and cultural) backgrounds to enrich the learning process and insights about the challenges our present society faces.
Where, when and how much does it cost?
Antwerp, Scoutshuis, Wilrijkstraat 24 - from Friday 23/3/2018 7 pm to Sunday 25/3/2018 4 pm.
35 € for students, 50 € for non-students. This includes food and accommodation.
The masteclass mixes plenary sessions with track sessions. English will be used for the plenary programme en for all tracks, except for "circular economy".