Abstract submission will be open from 1 September until 10 December 2021
Guidelines for both oral and poster presentations:
- All abstracts must be submitted through this website before the abstract submission deadline of 10 December 2021.
- Please be aware that not more than two (2) abstracts can be presented by a registered participant (either one accepted oral and one poster presentation or two poster presentations).
- The abstract should be written in English and should not exceed one page (including figures, tables and references) using the Abstract template form.
- No proofreading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission.
- It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that their text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- Important: Please download and use the abstract template
Notification of Acceptance
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee.
- A notification of acceptance will be sent by e-mail to the presenting authors.
- All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are expected to register. Abstracts without a registered presenting author will be withdrawn from the program.
If you must withdraw an abstract, please notify the scientific committee Bes2022@uantwerpen.be