- A virtual student exhibition will be displayed in Miro showing the student project of students involved in Citylab modules at the partner institutions
- The student competition will be organized using Black Board Collaborate in which all student teams present their projects to an interdisciplinary jury.
- After registration, all participants will receive practical details on how to enter the platforms
Information on how to use Blackboard Collaborate for the Citylab Student Competition
- The online keynote speeches will be streamed through Vimeo. Download here some information on how to use Vimeo during the international keynote event.
- Per country a national workshop will be organized online or offline depending on local restrictions. For more information on local workshops, please check out the conference programme or contact the project leaders below.
Trinidad & Tobago
Organizing institution: University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT)
Attending institution: University of the West Indies (UWI)
Contact person: Samantha Chadee (UTT)
Organizing insitution: University of Technology (UTECH)
Attending institution: Caribbean Maritime University (CMU)
Contact person: Carol Archer (UTECH)
Organizing insitution: Anton de Kom University of Suriname
Attending institution: Pollytechnic College Suriname
Contact person: Angelika Namdar (ADEKUS)
Organizing institution: Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM)
Attending institution: Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE)
Contact person: Orisell Medina Lagrange (PUCMM)
Link to Join Zoom Meeting