Dear friends and colleagues,
It is with great pleasure that I invite you all to attend and celebrate the 50th annual meeting of the European Teratology Society in Antwerp, Belgium from Sunday 25th until Wednesday 28th September 2022. This conference will take place in the Grauwzusters chapel, in the centre of Antwerp, within easy reach of the many cultural locations within this city.
The key sessions for ETS 2022 will include:
- Educational course:
- Reproductive System
- Clinical trials in pregnant women and children
- Neurobehavioral effects on Development
- Nanoparticles and development
- Regulatory challenges in DART data interpretation
- The programme will also include:
- The ETS/BDRP debate on “Read-Across for DART”
- The ETS President’s award lecture
- The ETS/Elsevier best manuscript presentation
- Free communication and poster presentations will provide opportunity for all participants to present and discuss their activities.
In addition to the scientific programme, which will provide a stimulating atmosphere for scientific exchanges as well as opportunity to make new acquaintances, there is Antwerp, the city of diamonds and fashion. The Grauwzusters chapel is located in the city center and is very close to galleries, the Cathedral of our Lady, the Grote Markt and the river Scheldt. Surrounded by many small restaurants and cafés and located at the borders of the river Scheldt, this area is an inviting place to relax and enjoy life, especially in the month September.
Finally, with resources in mind: several hotels in different price categories are in walking distance of the conference venue.
I look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to the ETS conference in September.
Welcome to Antwerp!
Steven Van Cruchten, President
On behalf of the ETS Council
- President: Steven Van Cruchten
- Vice-President: Jason Manton
- Treasurer: Steffen Schneider
- Secretary: Stephanie Clubb
- Jonathan Ball
- Geertje Lewin
- Elise Lewis
- Arantza Muriana
- Nicola Powles-Glover
- Emily Richmond
- Maaike Schutte
- Kirsten Van Dycke
University of Antwerp
Steven Van Cruchten
Universiteitsplein 1, 2610 Wilrijk, Belgium
Tel.: +32 3 2652432