Participants interested in giving an oral or poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. Work on topics related to the main symposia or the education course and ETS/TS Discussion, will be given preference for free communications. Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the ETS officers. Accepted abstracts received until 30 June 2022 will be published in the Special Conference Issue of Reproductive Toxicology. Abstracts received after this date will be distributed at the meeting.
- Times New Roman 12
- Title in bold
- Authors names should appear in bold, with surname first followed by full first name and second initial. Presenting author should be indicated with an asterisk after surname. Example: Beekhuijzen*1 Manon, Mantovani2 Alberto, Barrow3 Paul. Failure to follow this format will result in incorrect indexing in the journal.
- Affiliation in italics, name of institute, place and country only. Multiple affiliations indicated by superscript numbers after surnames.
- One line spacing before body text.
- Abstract body in plain text in one paragraph, no indents or empty lines. No figures or tables.
- Up to three references may be cited indicated by numbers in square brackets in line with the text. The reference style of Reproductive Toxicology should be used. (https://www.elsevier.com/journals/reproductive-toxicology/0890-6238/guideforauthors#20300).
- Organize text in: introduction, methods, results and conclusions. Provide factual text. Avoid general statements like: “results will be presented”.
- Use 300 up to a maximum of 500 words for complete abstract (including title, authors, affiliation and text).
- Add preference choice for poster or oral presentation.
- Abstract deadline: 30 June 2022
- Please e-mail abstracts to: email@example.com
Portrait H140 X W120