The purpose of CONCUR 2023, the 34th International Conference on Concurrency Theory, is to bring together researchers, developers, and students in order to advance the theory of concurrency, and promote its applications. It will be Co-located with QEST, FORMATS, FMICS (under the joint name CONFEST) and will take place September 19-22, 2023 at the University of Antwerp, Belgium.
Concerning the COVID-19 epidemic
CONCUR 2023 is planned as a physical, in-person event, with some support for remote participation. In particular, we understand that some authors can be prevented from physically attending the conference for a number of reasons. Hence, in a limited number of cases, there will be remote-participation support for speakers and for other participants who are unable to come. Please contact the organizers explaining your case.
- Ahmed Bouajjani, Paris Diderot University, France
- Joost-Pieter Katoen, RWTH Aachen, Germany (joint with all conferences)
- Nicolas Markey, University of Rennes, France (joint with FORMATS)
- Frans A. Oliehoek, TU Delft, Netherlands (joint with QEST)
- David Parker, Oxford University, UK (joint with QEST, FORMATS)
- Jaco van de Pol, Aarhus University, Denmark (joint with FORMATS, FMICS)
- Anna Slobodova, Intel, USA (joint with FMICS)