- Location: University of Antwerp, Belgium & online (hybrid conference)
- Date: from Wednesday 18 till Friday 20 August 2021
- The conference will be in hybrid format, with the prospects for large on campus attendance looking good.
- Early Bird registration is now over, but you can still register until 2 August in case you are still making up your mind.
ICCG11 will cover a broad range of topics related to constructionist approaches to language. The conference also acts as a forum of discussion between approaches, including cognitive construction grammar, embodied construction grammar, fluid construction grammar, radical construction grammar, sign based construction grammar, frame semantics, or other approaches.
How do constructions model language in minds, communities, or computers?
Submissions for presentations, posters, or workshops are particularly welcomed along the lines of this theme, but submissions may also be related to other aspects of constructionist linguistics.
- Luc Steels (Universitat Pompeu Fabra Barcelona) – computational linguistics
- Evelina (Ev) Fedorenko (MIT) – neurolinguistics
- Gabriele Diewald (Hannover University) – historical linguistics
- Steffen Höder (Kiel University) – language contact
- Holger Diessel (University of Jena) – language acquisition
Call for papers
Information on how to submit an abstract is available under Calls and Circulars.