Guidelines for paper proposals:
- Each paper is aimed at a specific session.
- All paper proposals should be submitted through the EAUH2020 website (call open from 1 juni 2019 onwards).
- These papers will be forwarded to the session spokesperson who, together with the session co-organizers, will carry out the selection procedure.
- Each paper proposal has one main (first) author, EAUH2020 will only communicate towards this person.
- Up to three co-authors are allowed.
- Allthough it is possible to submit more than one paper proposal, each main author can only present one paper during the conference.
- A list of multiple paper proposal entries by one main author will be provided to the session spokespersons who are responsable for preventing multiple paper presentations by one main author.
- Notification of papers acceptance: 1 December 2019.
Guidelines for (selected) papers:
- Deadline for full text submissions: 15 August 2020.
- Further instructions will follow soon.