The call for papers will be organised separately from the call for sessions and applies only to papers that are not attached to a specific session. A paper proposal by a presenter who has already been confirmed in an accepted session will not be accepted. When paper presenters in a new session proposal that is later on accepted, have also sent a proposal for an individual paper outside this session, they will have to choose. The selection of papers and the distribution of these papers in sessions will be the responsibility of the local organising committee. The Conference will accept all papers dealing the central issue of the Conference “Cities and Inequalities”, and can touch all kind of subjects and fields that are closely or more remotely associated with this overall topic.
- Only papers dealing the central issue of the Conference “Inequalities and the City”: see the platform text
- These are individual papers, not attached already to a session. (session papers will be added by session spokespersons directly, via a separate link provided after submitting their session)
- One paper per first author, and there are max. two co-authors besides the first author
- The selection of papers and the organisation of individual sessions will be the responsibility of the local organising committee
- Co-authors do not take priority in the programme, only the paper presenter or first author does (so co-authors may possible be scheduled at inconvenient times).