Please find below the instructions on how to book accommodation using the booking tool from the Antwerp Convention Bureau, an official partner of the University of Antwerp. It offers several hotels at conference rate, from various price ranges and throughout Antwerp including several within walking distance from the Stadscampus (Hof van Liere) and train station Antwerpen-Centraal. All bookings are to be made individually, the University of Antwerp nor IASPM Benelux handles bookings or reservations, and are not responsible for the actual booking, reservation, accomodation, or any other issues that might arise.
Using the booking tool is optional, and you are free to select accommodation from the many options available in Antwerp, from youth hostels to Airbnb, and from branded-chain hotels to privately-owned B&B's.
Please take care to follow these instructions precisely as given, in this exact order:
How to book a hotel
- Go to the online booking tool
- First, enter (on the left side of the page) the discount code UAACB19 and click on ‘Validate’
- Next, enter the arrival and departure dates and click on ‘Search’
- You’ll recieve an overview of all available hotels and their Best Available Rate -10%, at that moment, including any cancellation conditions
- Select a hotel and book your room (reminder: the main conference location is Hof van Liere, Prinsstraat 13, 2000 Antwerpen)
With thanks to the Antwerp Convention Bureau (ACB).