IMPORTANT NOTE (regarding the postponement of the conference): the delibaration and decision of the travel grant has been postponed. We will contact those who have submitted an application for a travel grant to discuss the further steps. Thank you for your understanding.
The deadline to apply for travel grants is now closed, but for your reference, the information regarding the grant can still be consulted below.
IASPM Benelux offers a select number of (limited) travel grants (amount TBC) to encourage students and early-career researchers to (be) present at the conference. Anyone can apply for a travel grant, but the following rules apply:
- you have received confirmation that your proposal has been accepted (you will be informed in January 2020);
- you are a member of the Benelux branch of IASPM (at least in 2020);
- you do not receive any institutional funding, (travel) grants or other financial recompensation for attending this conference.
Furthermore, you will need to provide following elements:
- your motivation for applying for this grant, i.e. how your career and/or current project will benefit from obtaining this grant (max. 300 words in Word or PDF document);
- your cv (no word limit, Word or PDF document);
- the abstract for your presentation (must be same as the original one submitted through the regular procedure).
Send the required documents plus proof of evidence to the conference chair and IASPM Benelux Communications liasion, Matthias Heyman, by 1 March 2020 (midnight) at the latest (-> NOW CLOSED). Applications after this deadline will not be considered. The IASPM board will consider all eligible applications and select a number of beneficiaries (number TBC) based on their letter of motivation, cv, and presentation abstract.
Please note that you will have to book and pay your travel first, and will only be reimbursed after providing proof of evidence (i.e., tickets, invoice, and proof of payment).