Submission deadline: 10 June 2018
Call for Papers is CLOSED
Your submission (in English) should consist of a one page abstract (500 words, without references). Please use the template provided.
You will be notified of the Scientific Programme Committee’s decision one month after the submission of your abstract and at the latest by 1st August 2018.
Your paper must address one (or several) of the main topics of the conference:
- Emotions and the Language Learner (i.e. motivation, FLA, willingness to communicate, autonomy);
- Emotions and the Language Teacher (i.e. self-efficacy, motivation, empathy);
- Emotions and the Teaching and Learning Process (i.e. language teaching methods, tools, evaluation).
Elements to be included in the abstract:
- Theoretical framework
- Research design
- Results (if possible)
Please indicate the presentation type you prefer:
- Paper presentation: 20' presentation, followed by 5' for questions and discussion
- Poster presentation: the conference schedule reserves a specific session (approximately 1 hour) dedicated to poster presentations allowing all to attend
As the objective of the conference is not only to provide an overview of the scientific status quo in the field of Language Education and Emotions but also to identify challenges the research into this field is confronted with, please tell us about your opinion on these challenges.
The authors of the accepted abstracts will be given the opportunity to submit their conference paper for publication in the conference proceedings (with ISBN number). The best paper will be selected as a plenary presentation.