We welcome contributions from people from all backgrounds interested in fashion and its transition. We hope that you will be able to come to Antwerp but if not we welcome your participation digitally! We invite abstracts (to be developed into full papers after selection) related to the conference theme and subthemes. A selection of the best contributions will be made and published after the conference. More information in this will follow. We are also keen to encourage other types of contributions (including: visual, exhibitions, displays, content for poster sessions, cases-studies etc). If you want to propose other types of content not listed here, then please submit your ideas. Abstracts should meet the following requirements:
- All the abstracts must have a title and a word count of about 500 words, & should be written in English & submitted in Microsoft word file format only.
- Provide 5-7 keywords that closely reflect the content of the abstract.
- Relation to the conference theme / subthemes should be clearly indicated.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and will be notified upon acceptance.
- Please include all contact information (Name of the author, affiliation, email address, phone number).
- In case of multiple authors, please indicate the corresponding authors.
- If you are an MA or PhD student, please indicate this.
Please send your contribution to email@example.com not later than February 28th 2021. Selected proposals will be notified by 30th April 2021.