Signing up as a reviewer
- Log in to the EARLI dashboard
- To log in, write your email account and the password of your EARLI account
- Select 'My reviews' in the tab menu
- Select 'I want to become a reviewer for this conference'
- Select the research domains, interest groups and keywords for which you would like to review. This will be used by the system to allocate you a proposal which closely matches your chosen domains, interest groups and keywords.
- Click on the 'sign up as a review candidate' button.
If you never were an EARLI or JURE member or are new to EARLI, you can create an account in the EARLI dashboard. Thank you once more for your commitment and contributing to the scientific quality of our conference.
Submitting a review
You can start reviewing submissions assigned to you by logging in to your account at the EARLI dashboard and clicking 'my reviews'. Now, you can see the submissions assigned to you. Please note that the submission is an attachment!
Once you finished reading and entered the necessary information and remarks, click on the save button. However, please take notice of the fact that once you submit your review, this is regarded as final – you cannot change your review once you hit the save button.