- Relevance: The abstract addresses the relevance of the topic for educational sciences.
- Conceptual framework: the theoretical background of the study is clear and appropriate.
- Methods: the methodology is suitable for the research question and described in enough detail.
- Results: for empirical work: the data are appropriate for the study. For conceptual work: the work provides added value by illuminating appropriate issues.
- Conclusion: The conclusion is warranted given the design and data.
- Readability: It is easy to understand the abstract.
- Appropriateness: The format is appropriate for this submission.
Reviewers will be asked to provide an overall judgment on a scale of 1-5.
- No fit: The abstract does not fit the conference aims.
- Probably reject: I would argue for rejecting this proposal.
- Borderline: Overall I would not argue for accepting this proposal.
- Probably accept: I would argue for accepting this proposal if space permits.
- Definite accept: I would argue strongly for accepting this proposal.