Please note that you will need a "COVID safe Ticket" to participate in this event. This is either a valid COVID-certificate or a test certificate that is no older than 48 hours.
If the COVID-situation allows, the workshop will be held in the historical buildings of the Hof van Liere at Stadscampus of the University of Antwerp, located in the beautiful city center of Antwerp. If this would not be possible however, the workshop will become an online event.
How to book a hotel (please follow the steps in the right order)
- Go to the online booking tool
- First enter in the discount field code UAACB19 and click on ‘Validate’
- Then enter the arrival and departure dates and click on ‘Search’
- You’ll see an overview of all available hotels and their Best Available Rate -10%, at that moment, including any cancellation conditions
- Choose a hotel and book your room
With thanks to the Antwerp Convention Bureau (ACB)
- Deadline for submission paper/extended abstract: October 15, 2021
- Opening of
- Communication of
- Distribution of papers
to discussants: November
- End of registration: November