- A specialised academic master’s degree programme in economics
- Organised by a consortium of seven European and three non-European universities spread over four different continents
- A one-year full-time master’s programme of 60 ECTS credits
- Organised in three different institutions in three different countries
- Taught in English
- Awarding an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree issued on behalf of and signed by all partner institutions
University of Antwerp resigns as EGEI consortium co-ordinator
The academic year 2017-2018 is the last year that the University of Antwerp hosts students of the EGEI programme. Find out more.