The mentioned fees apply to the academic year 2017-2018.
Your tuition fee is calculated based on how many credits you are using by registering for courses.
The tuition fee for this programme will be:
- If your nationality belongs to a member state of the European Economic Area*: a fixed amount of 234.1 euro, increased with 11.2 euro per credit taken. This means 906.1 euro in case you register for 60 credits.
- If your nationality does not belong to a member state of the European Economic Area*: a fixed amount of 250 euro, increased with 44 euro per credit** taken. This means 2890 euro in case you register for 60 credits.
The tuition fees are subject to yearly revision. Please see the tuition fees overview page for more information about fees for other programmes and details about the payment.
*The member states of the European Economic Area are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithowenia, Luxemburg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
**A reduction to 26 euro per credit is possible if all the following conditions apply:
- as a new student you belong to the top 20% of your class which gives access to the programme (or as an existing student you should get excellent results in your first year of enrolment)
- you belong to a Least Developed Country (LDC) or Other Low Income Country (OLIC) of the DAC list
- you have not yet obtained a master's degree
- you do not have a scholarship
- your request for reduction, submitted before the enrolment, has been approved by the faculty