Congratulations! You’ve got a Master’s degree within the area of computer science and engineering or equivalent experience in the industry and you’ve got a clear view of what the digital future will look like. You know you want to be part of the latest revolution in computer science and become one of the world’s top experts on the Internet of Things. To make this happen, further specialisation within the right community is absolutely essential.
The Postgraduate in IoT is a unique programme created in collaboration between the University of Antwerp, Ghent University, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, and lecturers of DistriNet (KU Leuven) and the Antwerp Management School, and embedded in an equally unique broad ecosystem of small and large world-leading IoT companies. It consolidates all specialist knowledge you need to become a true Internet-of-Things expert.
And it takes place in Flanders’ number-one Smart City: Antwerp. The combination of the City-of-Things infrastructure, the Internet-of-Things corporate ecosystem and the StartupVillage incubator in Antwerp make this programme a unique stepping stone to a new highly innovative and/or entrepreneurial career in the IoT sector.
The postgraduate builds upon the following Master degrees:
- Master in de industriële wetenschappen: elektronica-ICT
- Master in de industriële wetenschappen: informatica
- Master in de informatica
- Master in de ingenieurswetenschappen: computerwetenschappen
- Master in de ingenieurswetenschappen: elektrotechniek
- Master in de toegepaste informatica
- Master of Engineering: Computer Science
- Master of Science in Computer Science Engineering
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Master's in Applied Sciences and Engineering: Computer Science
Final-year Master students may also apply. You must have completed the required degree by the time you enrol.
Candidates with a different Master’s degree or equivalent may also apply. However, a more elaborate suitability check will be carried out.