Master the ins and outs of fashion management in two global fashion capitals: Antwerp and Paris!
Stadscampus, University of Antwerp, Belgium (week 1)
Institut Français de la Mode, Paris, France (week 2)
28 Augustus – 6 September 2017
Professionals, (recently graduated) Master students as well as Bachelor students with proven fashion experience, highly motivated to work in the fashion industry.
Antwerp Management School, Institut Français de la Mode (Paris), Flanders Fashion Institute, CIFAL Flanders, European Network on Cultural Management and Policy.
Attend this unique program that aims at growing managerial talents for the fashion industry, covering topics from fashion marketing and PR, to finance, supply chain management and leadership in fashion.
WHY FOLLOW THIS PROGRAMME AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ANTWERP?
- A comprehensive overview of the aspects of fashion management, with an emphasis on as well entrepreneurial fashion designers, high fashion, luxury brands as retail.
- Paris classes at the prestigious IFM (Institut Français de la Mode), Antwerp classes at University of Antwerp.
A team of international accomplished faculty selected for both academic credentials and professional experience will provide you with high-quality, competence-driven teaching.
- In previous editions we’ve welcomed lecturers such as Bianca Luzi (CEO for Raf Simons), Tony Kent (London School of Fashion), Tina Debo (Advice President for Kipling), Karinna Knobbs (The Graduate School at London College of Fashion), Walter Van Beirendonk (fashion designer), Tim Van Steenbergen (fashion designer)...
- A mixture of in-class and on-site learning methods: group discussions, practical knowledge, visits to fashion companies, the fashion districts and flagship stores.
- Build your international network and exchange insights in different fashion communities, research and businesses with fellow participants from all over the world.
3 ECTS credits are awarded upon successful completion of the programme.
Students (master or PhD): €1000
Full fee: €1750
Fee includes coffee breaks, course material, lunches, receptions & social activities. Does not include accommodation or transport between Antwerp and Paris.
University of Antwerp students are entitled to a refund of €150.
It is no longer possible to apply since the application deadline was 3 August.