At the beginning of each semester, all exchange students are welcomed during the Orientation Days. All you need to know about the university, living and studying in Antwerp will be explained to you. It is also an excellent opportunity to meet other international students and is the start of the ‘Ice-breaking week’ organised by ESN, the Erasmus Student Network. It is strongly advised to attend the Orientation Days.
- First semester: 20 & 21 September 2018
- Second semester: 7 & 8 Februari 2019
What's on the programme?
- Study & Student facilities at the University of Antwerp
- Tips for living in Belgium and the city of Antwerp
- Introduction Dutch language
- ESN (Erasmus Student Network)
The final programme will be sent to you before your arrival in Antwerp!