The Faculty of Arts offers English Bachelor or Master courses in the following study fields:
- Linguistics & Literature
- Applied Language studies & Translation
An overview of all courses offered in English is available on the website.
- Please take into account that when chosing courses from the Master’s Programme in English Linguistics & Literature you should meet the language requirements of C1 in the Common European Framework of Reference. Accepted minimal qualifications are:
- TOEFL (“Test of English as a Foreign language”) – Internet based: 101
- TOEFL – computer –based: 237-273
- IELTS: 7.0
- Cambridge certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): grade B
- TOEIC: 701-910
Test scores must not be older than 2 years
Class schedules may conflict when choosing subjects from different model paths and departments.
Please note that as a rule, bachelor students take bachelor courses, and master students take master courses. As a bachelor student you can also take up master courses IF you get the permission of the professor.
For more info: internatFLW@uantwerpen.be