Next edition Talent Forum: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 12:00 p.m.–18:00 p.m.
Apply to be a CV analyst
A place as a CV analyst gives you the opportunity to meet students and alumni with interesting profiles. In this way, as an HR professional, you will become better known among graduates who are looking for work. You’ll also find out more about the newest generation entering the labour market and make interesting contacts.
Terms of Participation
- Free participation for the CV screening
- The organisation’s name is included on the website and exhibition plan
- Booth in a U-form
- Table and two chairs
- One free parking spot
- Promotional material. Ensure that all promotional materials fit inside the booth
Procedure and cancellation costs
- You will receive the resumes by mobile app
- The CV screening starts at 1 p.m. and closes at 5 p.m.
- Maximum 10 minutes per consultation.
- Students bring their CVs with them to the screening.
- If a student does not show up, the consultants are free to screen other students who register during the fair.
Participation is free but if you cancel, the following costs will be charged:
- Cancellations after 1 January 2020: an administrative fee of 250 euros is applicable (excluding VAT).
- In the event of a no show (not attending the Talent Forum): payment of a 250 euro participation fee is applicable (excluding VAT).
Registration CV screeening
Places are limited.
Building D in the sports hall of the Agora building.