Next edition Talent Forum: Wednesday 24 February 2021, 12:00 p.m.–18:00 p.m.
For organizations that want to inform about topics related to graduating.
An info booth gives the opportunity to share information on a wide range of topics related to graduating, such as working at home or abroad, entrepreneurship and doing a PhD.
Terms of Participation
Info booths can participate for free.
- Cancellations after 1 January 2020: an administrative fee of 250 euros is applicable (excluding VAT).
- In the event of a no show (not attending the Talent Forum): payment of a 250-euro participation fee is applicable (excluding VAT).
Specifications Info booth
An info booth consists of three panels:
- Measurements: 2m wide x 1.20m deep x 2m high
- Take these dimensions into account when setting up your booth
- Ensure that all your promotional material fits in the booth
The booth includes:
- Sign board on booth displaying the name of your organisation
- Information counter
- 2 bar stools
- Electricity: 1 outlet
- The organisation’s name is included on the website and in the fair brochure
- One free parking spot
- Extension cords
- Your company’s promotional material
Safety and liability
- Every exhibitor must be insured for civil liability.
- Do not use any booth equipment outside the booth space or in the exhibition corridors. The organisers will ask you to remove this.
- The University of Antwerp is not responsible for stolen or damaged goods or exhibition material. Do not leave any material unsupervised. In the event that the modular booths are damaged (for example by tape used to hang posters) the booth builder will pass these costs on to the organisation concerned.
Places are limited.
Building B: around the sports hall in the Agora building.