First you will need to submit a number of documents in the application platform of the University of Antwerp (Mobility Online) and have to fill out an online survey on your competences, then your application will be assessed by the Faculty.
To get a good idea of your scientific background and abilities you might be invited for a (Skype) interview by the Board of Admission. In preparation of this interview, you will receive a review article. During the interview questions will be asked related to the scientific article.
Based on your documents in Mobility Online, the completed survey about your competences and the possible interview, the Faculty will give a positive or negative recommendation on your admission.
In case of a positive recommendation, you will be invited to send legalized hard copies of some documents to the Central Student Administration. If those are in order, you will receive an admission letter.
The full admission procedure could take two to three months time and consists of the following steps:
- Create an account in Mobility Online (candidate)
- Submit your documents in Mobility Online (candidate)
- Complete the online survey on competences of the faculty (candidate)
- Administrative check of your documents in Mobility Online (Faculty)
- Content-based assessment of your application file (Faculty)
- Possibly: (Skype) interview with review article (candidate and Faculty)
- Positive or negative recommendation on your admission request (Faculty)
- Submit legalized hard copies (candidate)
- Control of your legalized hard copies (Central Student Administration)
- Final approval or rejection of your admission request (Central Student Administration)
Full information about the central application process, the documents you need to submit and the link to the application platform Mobility Online you find on the central web pages.
All communication about the application procedure shall take place via Mobility Online and the Helpdesk for International Students.