Wednesday 19 September 2018, 10:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.
Campus Drie Eiken, Building S, Room S.020
Morning session 10:00 - 12:00 a.m.
- Welcome with coffee and tea
- Introduction by the Chair of the Biomedical Sciences programme
- Introduction Tutor, Study programme counsellor, International co-workers
- General information on the faculty
- Course structure, majors and optional modules
- Academic calendar
- Class schedules
- Grading system, examinations and resit
- Electronic learning environment (Blackboard)
- Student Information System (SisA)
- 'Studying abroad'
Lunch break 12:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Meet&greet 2nd year international students (t.b.c)
- Sandwich lunch & networking
Afternoon session 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Campus tour (library, labs, classrooms, restaurant, etc.)
- Library tour
- Cycling initiation and refresher course
You can register for the Faculty Day by filling out the registration form before 12 September 2018.