The practical information for incoming students is divided in 7 main chapters:
- Prior to departure. This section provides information and instructions that need to be carefully read before students arrive in Belgium. Among others, it provides information on visa application, required documents to be submitted upon arrival, accommodation and required academic knowledge (including instructions on compulsory study material).
- Upon arrival. This section provides on how to get to Antwerp, registration at the University of Antwerp, residence permit and the introduction week.
- During your stay. This section provides information on health insurance, University of Antwerp and IOB facilities, rules and regulations and Mobility Window.
- After your stay. What to do when leaving Antwerp?
- Contact and useful links.
- Required academic knowledge. Including online study material and preparation for the pretests which are held during the introduction week.
- VLIR-UOS scholars. Specific information for VLIR-UOS scholars.