When you work in more than one country and make pension contributions, you are entitled to receive a pension payment from these countries. You should normally submit a pension application to the Pensions Office in the country where you last worked.

When you have worked in more than one country you must mention this, so that the office can begin to look into how your pension payments should be made. The Belgian State Pensions Service is the point of contact in Belgium for such issues.