Work permit extension

Applications for renewal of a current work permit and work permit B must be submitted one month before the current permit is due to expire. The file is compiled and submitted by your dedicated HR officer in the Human Resources Department, and should consist of:

  • a completed ‘application for the employment of a foreign worker’ form
  • a completed information form and a copy of the worker’s (Belgian) residence permit
  • a copy of the employment contract
  • copies of pay slips for the entire period the work permit was issued for.

Be sure to provide your HR officer in the Human Resources Department with all the information required to begin the application in a timely fashion.


International Staff Office Campus Middelheim - building C
Middelheimlaan 1
2020 Antwerp
Tel. +32 (0)3 265 31 49