The Faculty of Law, research group Personal Rights & Property Rights, Antwerp Health Law and Ethics Chair (AHLEC), is seeking to fill a full-time (100 %) vacancy for a
Doctoral student in the area of health law
- You prepare a doctoral thesis in the field of ‘health law’.
- You will publish scientific articles related to the research project you will be appointed for.
- You take on a limited number of tasks concerning educational and research assistance and academic service within the Faculty of Law, research group Personal Rights & Property Rights, Antwerp Health Law and Ethics Chair (AHLEC).
Profile and requirements
- You hold the degrees of Master of Laws.
- Students in the final year of their degree can also apply.
- You have distinguished yourself during your studies.
- The focus in your teaching corresponds to the vision of education the university.
- Your academic qualities comply with the requirements stipulated in the university’s policy.
- You are quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- a full-time (100 %) doctoral scholarship for a period of two years starting at 1 October 2018, with the possibility of renewal for a further two-year period after positive evaluation;
- a full-time gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.324,20 to € 2.469,08;
- a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
How to apply?
- Applications may only be submitted online, until the closing date 15 August 2018.
- On application you submit a detailed PhD proposal in the research line ‘health law’ of the Research group Personal Rights & Property Rights.
- A pre-selection will be made from amongst the submitted applications. The remainder of the selection procedure is specific to the position and will be determined by the selection panel.
- More information about the application form can be obtained at email@example.com.
- For questions about the profile and the description of duties, please contact Thierry Vansweevelt, tel.: 03 265.54.81, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Antwerp is a family friendly organization, with a focus on equal opportunities and diversity. Our HR-policy for researchers was awarded by the European Commission with the quality label HR Excellence in research.
We support the Science4Refugees initiative and encourage asylum-seeking, refugee scientists and researchers to apply for a job at the University of Antwerp.