Side header image


If you were registered as a resident of Belgium in the past, you can send your application for re-registration through the International Relations Office or the IOB student office. Submit the same documents as if it were your first registration as a resident (see residence permit procedure). 

Clearly explain in your email to or the IOB student office that you were registered as a resident of Belgium and also mention the reason for your previous stay (studies, work, etc.).


Do not send in your application both through the International Relations Office and through the immigration office in Deurne. That will only complicate matters.

International Relations Office

Gratiekapelstraat 10
2000 Antwerpen
Tel. +32 3 265 94 91


Greet Annaert Mon - Fri / 9:30 - 15:30 h.
Lange Sint-Annastraat 7
2000 Antwerp
Tel. 0032 3 265 59 42