As of 4 October, you need a MOVE pass to participate in the full range of sports offered by the university. Purchase your MOVE here!
The free sports activities will take place on 28 and 29 September at the Stadscampus and at Campus Drie Eiken:
Fun and complete body workout. The exercises focus on boosting breast, belly and buttock muscles.
- Tuesday 28/09 at the Stadscampus: BBB from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday 28/09 at Campus Drie Eiken: BBB from 6.30 p.m. to 7.15 p.m.
These driving beats and fun steps will make you come back for more every week!
- Tuesday 28/09 at the Stadscampus: Zumba from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Piloxing is an intense workout where you gain fitness and strength. The group lesson consists of a mix of pilates, boxing and dance.
- Tuesday 28/09 at Campus Drie Eiken: Piloxing from 7.15 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Group session based on English boxing with a variety of muscle strengthening and condition exercises. Come work up a sweat under the guidance of our enthusiastic boxing coaches.
- Wednesday 29/09 at the Stadscampus: Boxing from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
A professional yoga teacher will show you different relaxing breathing techniques and exercises. You will train your flexibility and use different muscles.
- Wednesday 29/09 at Campus Drie Eiken: yoga from 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
Discover some beautiful spots in Antwerp while running. Our running coaches are always ready to provide you with extra tips and guidance to run even faster.
- Wednesday 29/09 at the Stadscampus : Running from 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Pilates aims to strengthen the body in an even way, with particular emphasis on core strength to improve general fitness and well being.
- Wednesday 29/09 at Campus Drie Eiken: Pilates from 7.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.