How to get there:
The nearest train station is Brussels Central Station (‘Brussel Centraal’ in Dutch or ‘Bruxelles Central’ in French). Metro line 1 and 5 connects directly the Central train station with the Metro stop ‘Merode’. The Cinquantenaire Museums is situated at about 10 minutes walking distance from the stop ‘Merode’.
- Nearest airports: Brussel Zaventem (BRU) and Brussels Charleroi (CRL)
- Nearest metro stops: Stations ‘Schuman’ and ‘Merode’
- Nearest bus stops: 22, 27, 80: stop at ‘Galliërs’; 61: stop at ‘Merode’
- Nearest tram stop: 81, 82: stop at ‘Merode’
- Nearest parking: In front of the main ‘Albert and Elisabeth’ entrance, the ‘Park’ entrance and the Plaster-cast Workshop.
- Entrance for disabled visitors: Wheelchairs available to the right of the staircase to the main entrance. Reception of disabled visitors: +32 2 741 73 31
A map of the neighbourhood where the colloquium will take place
More information about train timetables
More information about timetables and network maps of the subway
Several hotels are situated in the vicinity of the conference venue. These are also within easy reach of the railway station and the major tourist venues. Participants are requested to contact the hotels directly about rates and reservations.
What to do in Brussels:
Check out the city website and discover what to do during your stay in Brussels.