APPLICATIONS ARE ONLY POSSIBLE FOR THE ESR8 POSITION
IT-DED3 offers 1 Early Stage Researcher position at Sorbonne Université (Paris, France).
IT-DED3 is looking for talented and motivated candidates with the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to help the network make significant research breakthroughs. The ESR8 will be employed in a network composed of six academic research beneficiaries, one industrial beneficiary and 9 partner organisations.
- ESRs are offered a competitive salary plus allowances. Moreover, funding is available for technical and personal skills training and participation in international research events.
- ESRs will benefit from the designed training programme offered by the hosting organisations and the IT-DED3 consortium.
- All researchers will participate in international secondments to other organisations in the IT-DED3 network and in outreach activities targeted at a wide audience.
- Applicants can be of any nationality.
- Applicants must hold a MSc or equivalent in the field of (bio)medical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences or an equivalent.
- Applicants must have an ability to understand and express themselves in both written and spoken English to a level that is sufficiently high for them to derive the full benefit from the network training.
- Applicants must be eligible to enrol on a PhD programme at the host institution (or at a designated university in case the host institution is a non-academic organisation).
- Applicants must have the necessary academic skills and background to make the success of a doctoral degree.
- Previous related research experience will be a distinct advantage.
- H2020 MSCA Mobility Rule: researchers must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the recruitment date. Compulsory national service, short stays such as holidays, and time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status are not taken into account.
- H2020 MSCA eligibility criteria: Early Stage Researchers (ESRs) must, at the date of recruitment by the host organisation, be in the first four years (full-time equivalent research experience) of their research careers and have not been awarded a doctoral degree. Full-Time Equivalent Research Experience is measured from the date when the researcher obtained the degree entitling him/her to embark on a doctorate (either in the country in which the degree was obtained or in the country in which the researcher is recruited, even if a doctorate was never started or envisaged).
Selection process: the selection process consists of a series of teleconference/skype interviews.
Additional information: Information package for Marie Skłodowska-Curie fellows