The selection procedure for students is set up commonly by all partner institutions.
Candidates are chosen on the basis of the following selection criteria:
- Type and level of academic qualifications
- Type and level of research experience
- Type and level of professional experience
- Motivation and concern for issues in globalisation and integration
- Multicultural sensitivity
- Level of linguistic skills (English)
- Results of interviews (if applicable)
- Nationality and gender balance
The decision of the Admissions Committee will be sent to you a few weeks after submission. This letter will be a formal invitation to enrol at the partner university of your choice.
If you do not receive a formal letter to enrol, please consider your application as failed.