Do you want to join us next year in Antwerp? Check out what projects we have in store for next year.
International incoming students for the University of Antwerp:
- If a valid Bilateral (or multilateral) cooperation agreement exists between your university and the University of Antwerp (faculty of design sciences), your institution can nominate you to participate in the EPS programme. Take a look at the exchange student website for the correct procedure.
Own students already studying at the University of Antwerp:
- Contact the master/bachelor thesis coordinator of your own department to check how you can add EPS to your current program.
- Fill in this application form of the university of Antwerp (also available by clicking on the apply column)
- During your onlie application you will be asked to upload one .zip file containing the following five documents to complete your application:
- Motivation letter (include your personal and professional interests and inspirations)
- Curriculum vitae (also include your other activities, next to your studies)
- Transcript of Records (a list of courses that you have completed so far (in your home university))
- Proof of English language proficiency (you can do a test selected by the university of Antwerp, all info on: https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/education/international/international-students/exchange-students/admission/language-requirements/ )
In case you have a design or design engineering background: please send us also a portfolio
Do your want more information, are you interested in cooperation with the University of Antwerp or do you want to host an EPS project at your company? Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org