The EPS programme 2018 starts on the 19th of February and ends by the end of June (with a goodbye event in the week of the 19th of June)
During the EPS semester all participating students will dedicate a large amount of their time on project work,
while we will challenge them also to dive into different aspects and to adopt different perspectives during our supportive courses.
Project work includes continuous project work in teams and the improvement of writing and presentation skills, writing midterm and final reports and giving midterm and final presentations (20 ECTS)
Next to the project work, the EPS program consists of a number of obligatory general project supportive courses ( a total of 10 ECT).
Thus, our EPS programme is divided in following course categories:
Category 1: Project Work - 20 ECTS
- Project work includes continuous project work in teams and the improvement of writing and presentation skills, writing midterm and final reports and giving midterm and final presentations.
- Take a look at some project results from previous editions below!
Category 2: Teambuilding & Cross cultural Exploration – 3 ECTS
- Background of Belgium
- Teambuilding & Cross cultural communication
Category 3: Integrated Design – 4 ECTS
- Business canvas
- Cross media communication design
- Designing electronic products
- Intellectual Property
- Project Management, 1: introduction & 2: drawing up a project plan
- Sustainable design
Category 4: Languages – 3ECTS (substituted by the participation to the international workshopweek for native Dutch speakers)
- Dutch language course (basic)
- English @ work! (advanced)