The EPS programme 2019 starts mid February and ends by the end of June (with a goodbye event in the last week)
You can also take part in our Masterclass on Sustainability from the 22nd till the 24th of March 2019, while studying at our University!
During the EPS semester all participating students will dedicate a large amount of their time on project work,
while we will challenge them also to dive into different aspects and to adopt different perspectives during our supportive courses.
Project work includes continuous project work in teams and the improvement of writing and presentation skills, writing midterm and final reports and giving midterm and final presentations (20 ECTS)
Next to the project work, the EPS program consists of a number of obligatory general project supportive courses ( a total of 10 ECT).
Thus, our EPS programme is divided in following course categories:
Category 1: Project Work - 20 ECTS
- Project work includes continuous project work in teams and the improvement of writing and presentation skills, writing midterm and final reports and giving midterm and final presentations.
- Take a look at some project results from previous editions below!
Category 2: Teambuilding & Cross cultural Exploration – 3 ECTS
- Background of Belgium> Business in the EU
- Teambuilding & Cross cultural communication
Category 3: Integrated Design – 4 ECTS
- Business canvas
- Cross media communication design
- Designing hybrid products
- Intellectual Property
- Project Management, 1: introduction & 2: drawing up a project plan
- Sustainable design
Category 4: Languages – 3ECTS (substituted by the participation to the international workshopweek for native Dutch speakers)
- Dutch language course (basic)
- English @ work! (advanced)