The week commencing 19 February 2018, the IMPALA consortium organizes a strategic planning workshop at the SA partner institutions to review and conceptualize their (current) internationalization strategies.
The workshop is coordinated by ACA, one of the IMPALA consortium partners and will be facilitated by European and South African experts:
* Anders Ahlstrand, Analyst, Internationalization of Higher Education, the Swedish Council for Higher Education
* Guido Van Leerzem, Senior Policy Advisor Internationalization, Tilburg University, The Netherlands
* Merle Hodges & Varkey George, Gateway Education, External experts, IMPALA, South Africa
* Cornelius Hagenmeier, Head International Relations office, University of the Free State, South Africa
* Marija Mitic, ACA, Belgium
Each SA parter institution will invite 20 participants to analyse, discuss and revisit its internationalization strategy.
programme UL & UNIVEN