20 - 23 March 2017, Cape Town
From 20 to 23 March 2017, the IMPALA consortium organizes a training week for its South African university staff members on the internationalisation of higher education.
The following topics in key internationalisation areas will be covered:
* How to set up an internationalisation strategy for your university
* Setting up a succesfull Summer school
* Internationalising your curriculum
* How to write and manage a good project
* The efficient management of international mobility
The training programme is designed by European and South African education practitioners, with extensive experience and knowledge in the field of internationalisation.
The programme is a unique opportunity to exchange ideas on the internationalisation of higher education and to network with South African and European colleagues on various topics.
The training is interactive and requires active participation of the participants.
It is the first phase of three phases:
- phase 1/ A three- day training course (March 2017) on one of the topics in the area of the internationalisation of higher education
- phase 2/ trainees will receive assignments to further develop their plan (April - August 2017)
- phase 3/ final workshop (September 2017) to support the implementation of the project & plan
Download here the IMPALA Staff Training Week programme